I talk a lot about the importance of customer experience data in my blog because…
- Customer Experience
Customers into Customer Advocates Part 2
- Christa Heibel
- 10 August 2021
“If you build it, they will come.”
No, I’m not doing a review on that Kevin Costner movie, Field of Dreams. By “it,” I mean the customer experience. No, I’m not talking about the fragmented, disorganized customer experience that many organizations deliver to their customers, resulting in frustration and alienation. I’m talking about an excellent, seamless customer-centric experience that results in repeat purchases, longer and more fruitful business relationships and glowing customer recommendations to other potential customers. Recently, I talked about how to turn your customers into customer advocates from both a B2C and B2B perspective—in case you missed it, check it out here. I want to focus on how CH Consulting Group has worked diligently to develop a consistent, seamless customer experience for our Clients. Did you know:
- In the past year, we’ve had over 50% of Clients come back to us for additional services. Many of our Clients begin with our standard 360° View Contact Center Assessment, which leads to further projects that result from the findings in our assessment. These include but are not limited to interim leadership, operational optimization, technical optimization, and executive-level recruiting.
- 65%-70% of all our new business comes from past Client referrals.
- 70% of last year’s Clients provided us with 5-star references.
As consultants for the CX space, how do we ensure that our Clients have an excellent customer experience? How do we turn our Clients into customer advocates in an industry that is notoriously complex and finicky? Let me count the ways:
- Solid onboarding process: We want to start every client relationship on the right foot, which is why at the start of every project, we host a kickoff call with our Clients to make sure everyone is on the same page. During the kickoff, we discuss scope, expectations, timeline, and project resources. This process helps to set the pace for the project and support successful outcomes for our clients.
- Crystal clear communication and transparency: Our projects typically involved weekly check-ins, reports, and meetings to provide project updates. We feel this is super important in keeping our clients in the loop and is great for keeping lines of communication open. We have found that our consistent communication and transparency and all that we do helps our clients to trust in the work we are doing for them.
- Integrity: Our entire business model is built on honesty and integrity. If we say we are going to do something, we do it. Also, we tell the truth, ALWAYS, to our Clients. We are honest about what we find and how we think they can solve their challenges. Of course, we aim to deliver our recommendations respectfully and tactfully, but it does not mean we omit the negative because we don’t want to upset our Clients.
- Proactive service: Yes, we have a scope of work with every project that we adhere to, but we are not so stringent that we have tunnel vision and miss potential flags. Our Clients love that we are proactive in seeking out potential obstacles and challenges rather than taking a reactive, fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants approach that some consultants unfortunately take.
- We ask for feedback: We care deeply about the Clients we serve and thrive on helping them solve problems they have been struggling with for months or even years. The projects we work on are more than just projects – they are business relationships that we take seriously. We proactively check in throughout the project and the end of the project to obtain feedback on how we are doing, our approach, and final work output.
These are just a few of the ways we cultivate customer advocates out of our clients. But don’t take our word for it! Check out our testimonials here to see what our Clients say about us. Also, check out our case studies here to see how we help our clients improve their customer experience through various avenues such as comprehensive assessments, operational and technical optimization, interim leadership, executive-level recruiting, & vendor selection, and RFP management. We are here to serve you, and please let us know if there are any challenges you are facing that require expert assistance.
- 3 Winning Strategies for Customer Experience Management in Your Contact Center
- The Contact Center Automation Trifecta
The customer experience is rapidly changing and evolving in virtually every industry. To keep up…
- Contact center consulting process
Introduction Customer service and customer experience have never been more critical. As research suggests that…