- Christa Heibel
IQPC Event – Catching Up
- Christa Heibel
- 25 June 2015
The IQPC Event seems to have been a success again. Crowds were large and the vendor display of outsourcers, technology and service providers from translation companies to PCI compliance support. It continues to prove to be a great networking event. We appreciated catching up with partners new and old. Some of our favorites…
- Connect First– their product is solid, but we think it is the team behind it makes them the BEST Cloud call management system on the market today. No one solution is a one size fits all, so when installation time is over, having a company committed to support that really listens to what you need and helps you customize the application to YOUR business needs. Exciting updates coming out 2015.
- Transperfect – the largest language translation company on the globe. They have been pursuing the call center space for a short bit now and we like to see them at these shows supporting our global, multi-lingual industry. They have a suite of services and personnel available to support you and I can now confirm the rumors I had heard pre-show…they throw the best party.
- Ansafone– a growing US based BPO with a willingness to work with smaller clients than most other companies AND is effective in support. They also take care of million dollar clients with inbound and outbound needs. The have a strong VP of Sales with extensive support experience and a string IT Director. We like their get-it-done attitude for their clients.
- Compliance Point– data security is key and they have consistently been the most reasonably priced and effective solution we have found for PCI and HIPA support. Their new monthly service model is priced right and effective…a must to evaluate.
- Call Center Pros– We like the hustle of this entrepreneur and soon to be Dad in the Dominican Republican. If you are looking near shore, check them out in Dominican Republic.
- E Tech – one of the most consistent BPOs we have seen in this space for the last two decades. We love that the King of Customer Experience, Jim Lyoob, is back in action with Matt Rocco and this experienced team. No one knows chat and social media response better then Jim. Period.
- Aquity – this product from Touchpiont is the best performance management dash board on the market. Touchpiont helped Convergence Convergent Contact Solutions has won the 2015 Call Center Week Excellence Award for Best New Technology Solution in recognition of CE Score, the company’s Cloud-based Contact Center Performance Management platform.
- Convergent Contact Solutions – global and good. See advantage above.
- Intelepeer – we continue to be a fan of this SIP trunk provider. They are innovative and cost competitive. Some growing pains that seem to plague them for a while are behind them and they should be a part of any telecom solution search as viable option for a portion or all of your volume needs.
If you are interested in learning more about any of the above or any other technology or BPO in the customer experience outsource space, we are always here to help you. With about a 100 cloud based solution on the market today, plus all the ancillary technology really need to effective run your option, we know how overwhelming the technology and/or vendor outsource search can be.
Let us shorten your search with proven RFP services and fast track you to the companies we know that do what they say they do and will get you what you need.