Seeking Director of Contact Center Operations for Pharmacy Benefit Management Company
- Christa Heibel
- 3 August 2019
CH Consulting Group has partnered with national Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) seeking an experienced Director of Contact Center Operations. See below for a detailed role description:
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Director of Contact Center Operations is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all Call Center operations. Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience. Tactical emphasis is on customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training. Performance metrics include call efficiency, low abandonment rate, high conversion rates, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, and financial performance. A commitment to excellence is demonstrated through continuous staff development programs enhancing employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills, and morale.
The Director’s success is measured by the organization’s ability to provide high quality services while meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA), improving call performance, increased use of resources and adaptation of new proven technologies to increase efficiency, and achievement of metrics. The leader in this role actively contributes to the overall company operational targets as well as the daily business decisions. The Director of Contact Center Operations executes the vision for the operation insuring the Call Center meets customer and organization needs. The Director is continually engaged in leading and inspiring their team in developing and documenting best practices in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
• Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call for maximum client and member satisfaction
• Responsible for development and administration of annual department budget to attain business goals with operational stability
• Develop, lead and execute operational preparation focused on disaster recovery and contingency planning that proactively maintains all call center activities and client/member care in the event of business disruption
• Deliver results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and human capital development
• Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance
• Proven experience managing metrics, ensuring member satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to Call Center
• Develop and maintain effective organization of responsibility, including efficient recruiting, training, coaching, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision
• Coordinate analytic, strategic and technical resources to meet client and member expectations and insure satisfaction
• Insure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented recruiting and training programs
• Measurable experience in managing satisfied accounts and/or relevant account management experience
• Strong mentoring and relationship building skills with ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict situations
• Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills – including statistical report writing
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook and Word with advanced Excel skills (Salesforce CRM preferred or similar application platform)
Responsible for all call center personnel and their performance management.
Could have occasional travel (5%) to clients or trade shows as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree (Business) or higher preferred
• Minimum 5 years of Call Center/Contact Center leadership and management experience
• Effective leadership and analytical skills including working knowledge of financial statement analysis, staffing models, scheduling, and telecom opportunities
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Call Center Operations start-up and/or continued year-over-year call center growth experience highly preferred
• Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) Call/Contact Center Operations preferred
If you are interested in this exciting, new opportunity, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.