Our team of industry experts discuss how to build a mature and stable contact center…
Seeking VP of Sales for Leading Contact Center
- Danica Abcede
- 12 March 2020
CH Consulting Group has partnered with a leading contact center based in California and Florida, to fill a valuable executive role in their company as Vice President of Sales. This company has built its business model around its investment in employees to provide the best customer experience. See below for more details:
- Base $100,000+
- Industry-standard commission plan
We are seeking a Vice President of Sales with progressive, on-the-spot, critical thinking ability; who will apply his/her experience and education in a highly self-directed and fast-paced environment. You will be joining an entrepreneur team with a corporate culture seeking to expand both new and existing customers. The BPO Sales Executive is responsible for the overall management of the company’s business development and establishing sales quotas based on company goals that will promote sales growth and client satisfaction for the organization. This role involves strategic planning, selling, leveraging technology and improving processes. You will be working directly with our Chief Executive Officer & Director of Sales to ensure that you are driving performance, increasing profitability, and ensuring cross-functional strategic alignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a sales-focused strategy and feedback to the leadership team.
- Accountable for focusing on sales growth and building a pipeline.
- Manage relationships with brand partners to foster business growth and development; ensure brand partner compliance.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Set specific quarterly or annual sales goals.
- Handle RFP generation and fulfillment
- 25-50 pipeline solid activities a day in Salesforce CRM
- All activities/notes, reports, agreements, RFPs, the scope of work, and supporting documents must be in Salesforce.
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events as needed. Local, national and international traveling involved a few times a year.
- This position will require local, national and international traveling a few times a year.
Skills and Requirements
- Robust LinkedIn network and contacts.
- Must have an ongoing pipeline with 20 solid opportunities at all time
- Strong new business/sales development experience with the ability to maintain client accounts.
- Track record of success in prospecting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in oral and written communication
- Goal and results-driven.
- An assertive and persuasive personality.
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical thinker with excellent quantitative and superior problem-solving skills.
Required Education and Experience
- 10+ years in a business-business sales environment.
- 10+ years of experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, call center, BPO, Business Development
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not needed to qualify
If you are interested in this exciting, new opportunity, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Building A Mature and Stable Contact Center
- Building A Mature and Stable Contact Center in 2016
Join our team of industry experts discussing how to build a mature and stable contact…
- Seeking Director of Sales & Marketing
CH Consulting Group has partnered with one of the nation's largest hospital and healthcare organizations,…