Seeking Director of Sales & Marketing
- Danica Abcede
- 18 December 2020
CH Consulting Group has partnered with one of the nation’s largest hospital and healthcare organizations, to fill a valuable executive role in their company as Director of Sales & Marketing. This company provides turnkey solutions to improve patient engagement and outcomes, enable operational efficiencies, and add incremental revenue to the bottom line. See below for more details:
Brief Job Description
Location: Virtual – no relocation required, however, there may be occasional limited travel in the future.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of a $3B healthcare giant we enjoy the flexibility of a small organization and the support of a large one. We’re seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Director to join our team, develop strategies and marketing programs to effectively market our products, build the team and lead the growth of our organization. Our organization offers a wide array of contact center services in the health care space including Answering Services, Appointment Setting, Nurse Triage, Remote Patient Monitoring, Transitional Care Management, Disease Management and Outbound Health Campaigns. We are looking for an experienced Sales Leader who has sold solutions similar to ours to ACO’s, physicians and physician groups, payers and healthcare technology companies. You’ll be a member of our Senior Management team and fill a key role in helping to grow and brand the organization. If you’re interested in building something from the ground up with the support of a strong parent company behind your efforts this a tremendous opportunity for you. See below for specific job details:
- Identify and drive strategy and initiatives to effectively market and grow the business
- Hire and lead the Inside Sales team focused on driving growth
- Identify areas of opportunity with clients where our products solve a need or problem for them
- Assist in developing
- Requirement gathering from prospects & customers
- Fee negotiation and closing of deals
- Provide data-driven insight for decision making and investments
- Initiative execution and success
- Present on KPIs related to, but not limited to sales, operating results, forecasts,
- 5+ years of Sales and Marketing experience preferably in Inside Sales
- 4-5+ years of Managerial experience leading a Sales or Marketing team
- Proven and demonstrable business development, sales, or marketing experience in similar industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales processes and developing customer relationships
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Detail-oriented and persuasive
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
If you are interested in this exciting, new opportunity, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.