Seeking Director of Physician Services
- Danica Abcede
- 18 December 2020
CH Consulting Group has partnered with one of the nation’s largest hospital and healthcare organizations, to fill a valuable executive role in their company as Director of Physician Services. This company provides turnkey solutions to improve patient engagement and outcomes, enable operational efficiencies, and add incremental revenue to the bottom line. See below for more details:
Brief Job Description:
Location: Virtual – no relocation required, however, there may be occasional limited travel in the future.
Director of Physician Services, you are a pivotal member of the senior leadership team that will direct the overall strategy, account growth and management of the operations of the Physician Services line of business. This includes all Medical Answering Services, Nurse Triage and Chronic Care Management activities. You are accountable for all aspects of ensuring exceptional and timely service to patients and clients. Furthermore, you are accountable for attracting, retaining and coaching talent, while maintaining daily operational supervision and employee development. Additionally, you will advance strategic workforce planning capabilities, methodologies, and tactics to enable scalability and efficiency for all of this hospital and healthcare organization.
- Responsible for attainment of all performance measures including quality, service level and customer satisfaction
- Proactively identify, analyze, remediate, or modify operational process changes, excess capacity, defects in workforce models and forecasts to deliver best in class workforce plans in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Leverage data and financial analysis, workforce models and innovation to inform, advise, problem solve and influence decisions and outcomes that align the strategic priorities
- Plan and prioritize activities to ensure on-time, on budget, completion of projects and initiatives while meeting performance metric expectations
- Accountable for developing and meeting company goals while supplying expertise and guidance on operations, projects, and systems
- Lead and cultivate a positive team environment and provide ongoing guidance and career development opportunities to direct reports
- Develop and motivate staff driving to high levels of engagement and satisfaction
- Execute floor operations to ensure budget, KPIs and cost per contacts are met. Budget responsibilities include planning, gaining executive support, reporting, and initiating changes to meet or improve costs per contact
- Serve as a liaison with clients and develop rapport and confidence in you and our services with key personnel at the client level, solve customer complaints and ensure high levels of client’s satisfaction.
- Work with Sales and Business Development to grow the business and serve as a subject matter expert on all Physician Services with client prospect calls.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 7 years of management experience in a call center/Answering Service environment
- Documented history of improving operational efficiency; strong measurable ability and experience using data to improve operational performance
- Experience working directly with clients problem solving and trouble shooting
- Experience ensuring optimal performance of operations through the use of technology, including workforce management, KPIs, etc.
- Excellent organizational, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members to achieve corporate goals
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
If you are interested in this exciting, new opportunity, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.