CH Consulting Group has partnered with an international FDA compliance firm whom is seeking a skilled, experienced, senior-level sale veteran for their Director of Sales & Customer Service position. Since opening up their headquarters in Hampton, Virginia, our client has expanded to twenty international offices and have aided more than 30,000 companies across 160 countries. They have been leading provider of FDA compliance assistance for more than 14 years and offer support for the following industries: food and beverages, medical devices, drug products and cosmetics.
Salary Range: $100k-150k Base + $50K-100K target bonus
Location: Hampton, VA. Relocation package available for the right candidate.
The Director of Sales and Customer Service will serve as a key member of the senior leadership team and will oversee all operations of our in-bound/out-bound contact center including direct supervision and mentoring of Supervisors, QA Specialists and training staff for 50+ Sales agent seats. The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day operations, management, and customer relations. They will also be responsible for day to day interactions and business processes, develop strategies, and manage to budget related to the program.
- Responsible for development and administration of annual department budget to attain business goals with operational stability;
- Recruit, motivate, manage, and recruit a team of Inside Sales Representatives to meet and exceed performance and revenue goals;
- Develop and foster a high functioning performance-driven culture;
- Continually optimize sales funnel processes to improve conversion rate and customer experience;
- Develop and track key performance indicators to measure performance against targets;
- Develop effective training materials utilizing a variety of media;
- Train and coach employees, prospects and clients;
- Train new sales agents in an efficient and timely manner;
- Conduct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results;
- Utilize the organization’s CRM to monitor individual rep / company wide sales activity;
- Ensure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and standards;
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs, fostering continuous improvements and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance;
- Work with the Marketing team to conceptualize and develop point of sale tools to support client experience and drive sales;
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization and work effectively as a team member with other members of management;
- Perform tasks on an as needed basis as directed by the Senior Management.
- Ability to drive performance culture and achieve sales targets;
- Ability to provide an exceptional customer experience at all times;
- Excellent typing skills and basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and other CRM databases;
- Ability to multitask;
- Global and cultural awareness (fluent in additional languages a plus);
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills;
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented recruiting and training programs;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast paced environment;
- Maintain and instill in others high ethical conduct at all times.
Required Education and Experience
- Sales management: 5 years+ (Required);
- Call Center Management: 5 years+ (Required);
- Education: Undergraduate or higher preferred. Will accept a combination of experience and education;
- Food, Beverage, Drug, Medical Device background, including but not limited to software, importing, regulatory affairs, and government agency experience (Preferred);
- Bi-Lingual (Preferred);
- CRM: 5 years (Preferred).
This position will manage internal and off-shore sales and customer service departments.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smart phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and other presentation materials.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some night and weekend work may be required.
This position may require some domestic and international travel on an irregular basis.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required for the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
If you are interested in this exciting, new opportunity, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.